Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Friday, April 24, 2009
I am in need of some color in my house...there are just way too many shades of brown, black and white and it is driving me crazy. I posted an update on facebook recently about having the urge to paint my kitchen chandelier a bright yellow. I'm sure there were several people squirming in their chair, but some said to go for it! I'm still thinking about it, but not set on the yellow...maybe even blue, who knows. Stay tuned.
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
(I tried to post the video, but am experiencing some minor technical confusion. sorry)
Thursday, April 16, 2009
I am over the moon with the recent purchase of my Flip video camera. It excites me to know that my girls will now have some live footage of their childhood because our other video camera has done nothing but collect dust. For instance, today I was able to film a few minutes of my daughter's field day at school and then slip it back into my pocket (it's that small). I love that I can have it with me wherever I go and it is not a huge nuisance size-wise. Then you just plug it into your computer and download the videos, it is easy as pie. It's also easy on the wallet which makes it even better. Can you tell I'm in love?
If you asked my husband about one place that I have really wanted to visit, he would quickly say Cuba. He thinks I'm crazy, but that's not solely based on my desire to travel in Cuba..hehe. With the news of certain travel sanctions being lifted, I am hoping that Americans will be able to freely travel there soon. Do you have a place that you have always dreamt of seeing?
Monday, April 13, 2009
Friday, April 10, 2009
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Monday, April 6, 2009
- Daffodils for $1.29 a bunch at Trader Joe's
- Finally recovering my chairs (not the material I really, really wanted, but had it lying around)
- Going to a fabulous party in honor of a friend that has commited to doing 40 races in his 40th year of life to raise $40,000 for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. Go Sean! What awesome dedication he has.
- Spring Break...although the weather is going to feel more like winter. I'm still looking forward to doing fun things with the kids and staying in our PJ's if we so desire.
- Carolina playing for the NCAA Championship tonight! Go Tarheels!