Saturday, May 16, 2009

Garden and Gun

I received my Garden and Gun magazine last week in the mail. It is a publication dedicated to the south with many interesting articles. Some are a bit too manly for me, but it is still a good magazine nonetheless. There was an article about Secret Supper Clubs that got my wheels spinning. You see, I love to entertain. I have countless ideas in my head of fun nights to host, decoration ideas, menus, etc. Sometimes I feel like I should be a party planner. That way I could utilize all of these ideas on someone else's dime. Anyway, the photos make me want to have a huge dinner party just like this one. I have the perfect lawn for a super-long table! Do you think if I do all the planning and decorating, someone else would cook for all the guests? Just kidding, maybe it could be a Fall Potluck chock full of hearty dishes....














2 comments:

shannon said...

Love the idea! I would gladly cook and share if invited! :)

Sally said...

Have you started a party planning notebook/binder?! Some day you are really going to want to throw one of these shindigs, or better yet, someday I will hire you to throw one for me! Have a great night! Love ya!