Thursday, February 5, 2009

Playroom Spa

While I was in my "cozy room", blogging about said room, I caught a whiff of something. The playroom is next door, so I followed my nose to what smelled like trouble. Sure enough, the two little girls had gathered lots of goodies from the bathroom and created a makeshift spa for themselves. When I peeked in, Lil' Darlin B had her feet up on the table using cotton balls to cover her tootsies in liquid soap. She wasn't pouring it from the bottle, she had already emptied a large amount of the soap into a pile on the table. Actually, they each had their own pile of soap, but Lil' Darlin A was applying it to her face. They even had the table mirror so they could see how beautiful it was making them.

My first response was a harsh: "What are you doing?", but before sending them to the bathtub I got the camera out. They knew they were cute, in trouble, but cute.



1 comment:

shannon said...

How cute! yes, I would have been upset, but I would have had a laugh at "girls being girls!"