Monday, February 2, 2009

Thinking Warm Thoughts

The countdown is on for our yearly trip to the Bahamas and our household is very excited. The two youngest girls want to leave TODAY and ask me almost daily if we are going to the Atlantis tomorrow. We don't go until March, so I'm thinking of creating a countdown calendar that they can mark off each day to ease up on the questions. This is the first year that the twin girls are going, so they have been very intrigued with getting their passports, looking at past pictures and hearing all the fun stories. It's been a fairly cold winter here in NC, so the warm weather will be oh so nice.

I always like looking at the new Spring styles before our trip and possibly buying a thing or two to take on vacation.. Here are some of my picks...





You can find this at J.Crew and although it's not bright and springy, I love the detail on the shoulders. It looks perfect with the sandals and it also comes in other colors.




Also J.Crew. The top part is something I could come up with out of my closet, but I really would like a pair of white jeans, they seem to be everywhere these days. This looks like the perfect airplane outfit, just throw on a cardigan.



No bikinis for me, but I think this one is really cute from Juicy. I would never in a million years pay that much for a bathing suit, but it's still cute.

1 comment:

Sally said...

We so think alike........I tried that J Crew dress on a couple of weeks ago. The front is very cute, but the back has some pleats above the butt, so it sort of made my butt look like a bubble. Although, with all of your working out, you won't have any butt, so the pleats will be very complimentary. :)