Thursday, March 26, 2009

An Interview


I am in the process of putting together a photo book for the oldest darlins' First Grade year, so I thought I would interview her.


Me: How do you like your first grade year so far?
Her: Good


Me: What is your favorite thing about school?
Her: Science


Me: What do you like to do when you're not in school?
Her: Play


Me: Are you ready for summer?
Her: Yes, because I want to go to camp


Me: What is most important to you?
Her: Homework


Me: Do you have a most favorite person in the whole wide world? (trick question)
Her: No, I love everybody (maybe she has a future as a politician, so diplomatic)


Me: Do you have a favorite book?
Her: Mommy, that is too hard


Me: What do you want to be when you grow up?
Her: A Dance Teacher

Me: Do you like being seven?

Her: Yes, because I'm older

No comments: