Friday, September 18, 2009

I Love Him So...


Yesterday I had the pleasure of spending a morning out with my main man. I love it when we have the chance to do that...runnning errands, shopping, eating lunch. And he's just so nice. Of course, he's nice to me. But, when we're out, he is so kind to other people! He addresses everyone he comes across and asks how they are and wishes them a good day. I feel so proud to be married to this handsome tattooed guy. We were at a store making a purchase and chatting up the lady behind the counter...I was too busy with all the chatter that I didn't pay attention to how much she charged me for our items. On the way out of the store I looked at the receipt and realized she had majorly undercharged me. Without a thought, T went back in and paid her the extra amount. What a guy, his momma should be proud.
Old photo by the way

2 comments:

smallwash said...

I am so proud to have him as my brother. You are a lucky girl.

Danielle said...

I am a very lucky girl!!