Thursday, September 10, 2009

Just Call Me...

the "Part-Time Blogger". What do they say about being consistently inconsistent? But, I'm here now, just in time for my one year blog anniversary. I can not believe it has been that long. This year has given me a greater appreciation for the bloggers that I rely on daily to give me a dose of laughter or inspiration. For me, it is not easy to be creative everyday, but I promise to work on that in the coming year. So, if you're reading this...thank you.

I started this blog on September 11. Every year that goes by I always think back to my feelings on that day in 2001. I have such a vivid recollection, even down to what I ate for lunch, the phone calls, the television, the exact feelings that played through my mind as a pregnant woman about to have my first child. This was my original post a year ago. I often go back to this letter as a thankful reminder of love, family and how awesome it is to be an American.

No comments: