Friday, October 9, 2009

Energy

I'm not talking about that particular thing that my body lacks a lot of the time. I'm speaking of what Merriam-Webster defines as: a usually positive spiritual force. When I was watching NieNie on Oprah, they spoke about the warm, calming energy that Stephanie's home gives off. It got me thinking...what is the energy in my home? I wonder what people feel when they enter our home, is it welcoming, loving? I know our home is filled with love, but it also has its fair share of chaos too. With four girls, the only calm our house experiences is while we all sleep. I am thankful that I have become more aware of how our attitude towards living can radiate to so many. I want people to feel warm and at home when they enter our doors and I intend to make it happen.

1 comment:

Sally said...

I started thinking about the same thing when I watched that show. I already know one thing I need to work on to make the energy better at my home. I"m sure there is a lot more, and like you, I am going to really work on making my home full of wonderful energy.