Monday, October 12, 2009

Monday Blues

I am pretty darn sure that God knew what he was doing when he made me. He knows what is best for me. But sometimes I wonder how he thought leaving that cleaning gene out of my bodily composition would get me by on days like this. Does he really like to see me suffer so, or is he just waiting for me to make peace with this missing link. Maybe once I make peace and succomb to this cluttered, messy house of mine things will change. Pastor Steven did say yesterday that you can not be forgiven of your sins until your lips have confessed them. So here I am, I surrender whole-heartedly to my non-cleaning ways. One favor, can my forgiveness include just a small sprinkling of that clean gene...my husband would be forever grateful.

2 comments:

Scarlett said...

Haha! When He brings yours, tell Him to stop by and bring me a piece of a cleaning gene as well! And if can't be that, how about a cleaning genie?!

Kasey said...

Great post! Love your writing style, girl! Hey - you've got talent...and three "cleaning helpers"...you can do it! ;)