Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Elf on the Shelf and on Stage






The Elf on the Shelf has joined our holiday traditions this year and up to this point I think I have read the kids the book one hundred and forty two times. Not really, but I do read it at least once daily. Our elf is named Twinkle and it has been a race in the mornings to see who finds him. If you are unfamiliar with the way the elf works, check it out here. It really is fun for the kids, though their behavior is far from stellar. With all the things that Twinkle has witnessed, it is questionable if Santa will even come at all. (I'm sure they're redeem themselves before the big night)





The oldest lil' darlin was fabulous in her portrayal as an elf in her school's Christmas program. She really made us proud with her fearless shaking of the booty on stage.

1 comment:

Scarlett said...

Your darlin' makes a precious elf!

I will have to check out the Elf on a Shelf book! Looks like fun.

:O)