Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Introducing...

Our newest member of the family. He has been with us since Saturday and today he finally got a name. It seemed like every name we came up with either did not fit him or the hubby nixed right off the bat. It took me back to the prego days trying to name a child. So, here is Augustus, aka "Gus". I can't help but think about the movie 'Lonesome Dove' when I hear that name. Now I just hope that Truman (our dog) becomes Gus' lifetime friend, Woodrow. Let me preface the photos by noting that Gus hates the flash on my camera. So, naturally he has his eyes closed in every shot. Unfortunately you're not able to see his beautiful blue eyes, but these will have to suffice.

3 comments:

Sally said...

Gus is a great name. He looks like a Gus!

Scarlett said...

He is beautiful and actually looks like a Gus to me too. :D

Alison Purple said...

He is beautiful! My second dog's name is Gus!!