Wednesday, December 17, 2008

GOOP

Gwyneth Paltrow has long been one of my favorite actresses. Not only is she good at her craft, she has this classic presence that is so graceful and refreshing. It doesn't hurt that she is married to the frontman of one of my favorite bands, Coldplay. Lately, she has been working on some really cool projects that make me jealous. Her PBS series with Mario Batali is fantastic! They drive through Spain exploring different regions and its representative dishes. If you like food and travel, check it out here.



I discovered GOOP, a website she created a while back. It's really new so there isn't a ton of content, but enough to browse and keep you interested for a while. There are recipes, tips on gifts, travel, life topics and more. I can't believe she has the time to create such a website, but I'm glad she does.

No comments: