Monday, January 12, 2009

Did You Have a Good Weekend?

I hope so. They always go by way too fast. Our weekend was very nice with never a dull moment around the house. The girls keep this place hopping. The twins are 3 and a half now and their personalities are so different. Li'l Darlin A (R) is so laid back and stubborn and has a new found friend. His name is Tree. I never had an imaginary friend as a child, but I find it so interesting how they come about. Tree has green hair like leaves and wears Wall-E crocs, but not on Sundays, he wears nice shoes to church. He looks like the hubby and actually works with him. His hair is green like leaves. We are not to the point where he eats dinner with us and we have to set him a place at the table, but if asked, I would because I think it is so darn cute.

Li'l Darlin B (S) is a dangerous fashionista in the making. We have had to put locks on big sisters closet because she will not stay out. She has even refused to wear certain underwear because they did not match the rest of her outfit. Say a prayer for me, I am in TROUBLE. On Saturday she was either channeling a Panthers Player or the Pillsbury dough boy because she came downstairs almost unable to move her arms because she had layered about 10 shirts. It was like peeling an onion getting those off. I could kick myself for not getting a picture.

Last week while listening to the radio, I heard this quote: "This day will never come again". It helps me get through bad days and encourages me to savor the precious moments with the ones that I love.

No comments: