Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Resolutions

Some people hate the word. Others, like myself, look forward to making goals for the coming year. I believe it is important to have something to work towards. So, here is my list..
  • Eat healthier, become more fit
  • Blog regularly
  • Have a summer garden
  • Do not buy things I do not need
  • Be more organized
  • Establish a less stressful morning routine (on school mornings)
  • Write in my graditude journal every day
  • Manage my stress
  • Take the kids camping
  • Conquer my photo editing software
  • Go rafting

Above all, at the end of 2009 I just want to be a slightly better me. I can't expect miracles, but I would like to be in a better place physically and mentally. So, that's what I'm working towards. How about you?

1 comment:

Alison Purple said...

That's awesome! Good resolutions