Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Counting Down


The ever-so-dreaded end of summer is quickly approaching and around here we are setting our sights on the new school year. The lil' darlins are excited..I am just dreading the awful morning routine that typically includes me repeating myself a zillion times: have you brushed your teeth, put on your shoes, etc. There are times when I finally get them all in the car that my blood pressure is probably teetering at dangerous levels. Oh, the joy!


Yesterday I printed out some fun cards from here. I took a little trip to IKEA and 99 cents later I have a cute little bathroom decoration that hopefully will guide the lil' darlins in their morning routine. It worked with the oldest one this morning, so let's hope it continues. What about you, do you have any helpful hints to make the mornings run a little smoother?

2 comments:

Kasey said...

Love the cards you printed...couldn't pull up the link though...
I actually DO have a helpful suggestion that tends to help our mornings run smoother around here...especially when playschool starts back...I can sum it up for you in one word: COFFEE
:)
Love you girl! ;)

Danielle said...

Oh girl, I couldn't live without my coffee! I got the link fixed, so hopefully you can pull it up now. :-)