Friday, November 7, 2008

Happy Birthday

The oldest lil' darlin' is 7 today. WOW, it really is hard to believe how fast seven years can go by. I am so lucky to spend everyday with my little ray of sunshine. Don't get me wrong, we can drive each other plum crazy, but I miss her to pieces when she is not around. I feel really proud to have such a sweet and thoughtful little girl that loves to laugh, dance, sing, snuggle and play. It looks like her seventh year will finally bring her some new front teeth, she basically spent six with a snaggle-tooth grin. So, today I am sending big Happy Birthday wishes to my little one, I hope all her birthday wishes come true.

P.S. Mamma Mia is one of my favorite movies and everytime I hear the song, "Slipping Through My Fingers" I get teary. It really is such a reminder to enjoy all the fleeting moments. So, tonight when Isabella is blowing out her candles and making a big wish, I will be wishing for everyday reminders to savor the small stuff.


2 comments:

brightvalleyjrts said...

Awww, Happy Birthday Isabella!! I remember the day she was born. Such a beautiful baby with a head full of hair. I hope she has a wonderful day!!

Alison Purple said...

Oh, I loved this movie! AND this song.

Happy Birthday to the little one.