Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Some Things I Wish My Kids Could Understand


  • Mommy can not do a zillion things while still trying to drive the car, if you want to keep your life
  • Eating boogers is not good for you
  • Candy does not quench hunger, nor do boogers for that matter
  • Christmas Trees are not scary and should not result in ear-numbing screams
  • The air vent in their room is not a cage housing green monsters
  • Butterflies do not bite and leave bruises (Lil' Darlin' A, pointing to a bruise on her leg: "A butterfly flied in my room and bite me")
  • Calling the computer, "your peter" is bound to get you in trouble, but is still hysterical

2 comments:

brightvalleyjrts said...

LOL! Glad to hear that I am no alone. Especially with the booger thing.

Scarlett said...

haha! Cute post!! :)