Monday, November 3, 2008

Trick or Treat

I hope everyone had a great Halloween. The girls had a wonderful time trick or treating in the neighborhood with their cousins! We have more candy than Willy Wonka around here. I've been hiding it around the house, so I will probably be finding my stashes for months to come. The policy of asking before you eat candy has gone out the window. I suppose they feel that if they went door to door to get the candy it's rightfully theirs to eat at their discretion.

2 comments:

Alison Purple said...

precious! By the way - I found an old, old picture of us when we were like 3 yrs. old - i think! The middle picture posted here - looks EXACTLY like you in the pic I have!

brightvalleyjrts said...

They look so cute Danielle! It was nice seeing you yesterday. I meant to tell you how much I enjoy your blog!