Friday, October 3, 2008

Dreaming of Cupcakes

Anyone that knows me, knows that I love everything about cupcakes! I love making them, eating them, looking at them, decorating with them and the list goes on. There's just something about a personal-sized morsel of cakey goodness that gets to me. I think my cupcakes are pretty darn good (you have to have confidence in your product, right?) and I have spent countless hours dreaming of my very own cupcake business. Almost every cupcake marketing idea is already out there, believe me, I've looked! This one is my favorite and I think I need my very own here in Charlotte. Check out hey cupcake! in Austin, TX. Cupcakes from an Airstream, could it get any better than that?

1 comment:

smallwash said...

I absolutely love it. I think you would be great at it. When do you start?