Monday, October 20, 2008

Meet the Fam

I probably do not have any readers that do not know me personally; therefore, you are familiar with my family. But, just in case, introducing...

Tony-the husband. The love of my life. Although I knew him for a while before we started dating, it was almost as if one day I was shot with cupid's arrow. It happened to be the same day that he took me for my first ride on his new red Harley. The rest is history. He loves the outdoors, hunting and working out. He is such a good daddy and has even given in to wearing pink, a pretty dominant color around our house.


The oldest lil' darlin'. She is almost 7, going on 16. The quintessential girly girl- she loves all things cool! Her clothes have to perfectly match and she loves to sing and perform. Thanks to her YaYa, she now asks to go get mani/pedis. (We are in trouble) She takes ballet and recently started playing tennis and thank goodness, she loves school! She is a worry wart, like me.


Lil' Darlin' A or 1 (not because she is a favorite, but because she was born first) is 3. She loves to dance, climb, get into anything and everything and is a good little cuddle bug. When she was in my tummy, she moved constantly and that still hasn't changed. She has such a sweet personality, but has her moments of mayhem.


Lil' Darlin B or 2 is a charmer and 3 as well. She smiles an awful lot. But in definite Gemini fashion, she has a side that is a little devilish. She likes to keep her sisters in line by being the little mommy. She loves "polka-nots" (polka dots) and anything that has a tag.


Truman, aka TruTru is Tony's balance in our house full of girls. He is truly the sweetest, most mild-mannered dog.

1 comment:

Alison Purple said...

Awww - I love it! Lil Darlin' A looks JUST LIKE YOU when you were little. They are all so adorable. I can't believe you have a 7 year old! And of course, twins! I am not even ready for my first...

Oh - and beware of YaYa and the mani/pedis...my mom has turned her little grandchildren into prissy little things with the mani/pedis.
Getting spoiled right off the bat.

: )