Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Little Betty-A Family Affair


I love Electra bikes! I wish I could afford one for myself, but instead I had to trick my childhood bike out with Electra parts. I guess that is sort of like putting a Cadillac emblem and wheels on a Pontiac. Oh well, it still rides and looks good. When the oldest darlin' spotted a shiny pink Electra at our new REI, I knew our pocketbook was in trouble. She came home and immediately penned her birthday list. I also love Craigslist! Now, thanks to a little bit of luck and a very nice lady in Ft. Mill, Isabella is cruising around on a black (not pink), well loved (not as shiny) Electra called Little Betty. Happy early 7th Birthday!



2 comments:

smallwash said...

What a cool bike! She looks so big.

Sally said...

That is quite a picture of Tony in his "wife beater" fixing up tough girl Isabella's bike!

Cool bike!