Saturday, October 25, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged by DearAlison to reveal seven random and weird facts about myself. I did something similar at the start of my blog, but I'll try to come up with seven more juicy ones.



1. I have been hit by a car before while riding my bicycle (don't laugh)

2. I have a strong desire to move my family abroad somewhere

3. My husband and I became engaged about two months after we started dating

4. I am an only child that still longs for siblings (thank goodness I have a sister-in-law)

5. I do not like going barefooted nor do I like touching the bottom of the ocean or lake with my feet

6. I do not own an umbrella

7. Although always a hippie at heart, I used to totally look like one, with unshaven legs, arms, etc. and I saw my fair share of Grateful Dead, Jerry Garcia Band, Phish and Widespread shows (doesn't make much sense that I don't like being barefooted, I know)

Since I'm new to the whole blogging thing, I don't really know seven people with blogs to tag, so I'll just tag the following:

Sally Jo Stamper

YaYa

You must tell 7 facts about yourself, juicy & strange facts, then tag 7 people at the end of your post with links- Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment for them on their blog

2 comments:

Alison Purple said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alison Purple said...

awesome! I still long for siblings too! Does Phyllis have a blog???!!