Friday, October 17, 2008

A Treasure

Luckily, I have a lot of pictures of my parents from their younger days. But these are a few that I treasure the most. I adore photo booth pictures! But they have to be the old school black and white ones, not the digital ones that you find today. You can look here to see if there are any vintage photo booths in your area if you're itching for a booth pic. I would love to have one in my house. How cool would it be to document the life of your family in photo booth pictures? Birthdays, anniversaries, first dances, graduation...just throw 'em in the photo booth before they head out the door. Sounds like a good coffee table book, but I digress. The small photos of my parents were taken in White Lake, NC in 1968 and the larger ones were at the Pitt County Fair in 1967. What a cute couple.

1 comment:

Alison Purple said...

OMG! These are amazing! I love them!! My heart is so warm seeing your dad! You look more like Phyllis than I thought. I am adding you to my blogroll.

dearalib.blogspot.com