Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Rock the Vote


DSC_0298, originally uploaded by Rock the Vote 2008.

Monday night I went to a Rock the Vote concert featuring Santogold, Sheryl Crow and the Beastie Boys!! It was awesome to see the Beastie Boys at an intimate venue, although I wish I had been about a foot taller so I could see a little better. I got a closer look at Sheryl Crow and she was good, but the Beastie Boys really rocked! Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures because I was a nice, rule-abiding concert-goer (and partially because my camera is too bulky to sneak in my bra). I saw so many people taking pictures with iphones that it really made me want one!

This photo is the Beastie Boys at a stop at CPCC in Charlotte to get out the vote!

So go vote, early!

2 comments:

Alison Purple said...

OMG! Beastie Boys in concert are the BEST! I have only seen them once and seriously, I jumped the entire time they were on stage. I LOVE THEM!!!

Vanessa @ See Vanessa Craft said...

How cool!! I'm so jealous!